Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Quick BIQ Review: Doom (2005)

Sometime in the future (I think), a group of soldiers who can be evenly divided into the categories of  “uninteresting” or “unlikable” use a Star Trek transporter to go to Mars. When they get there they find themselves in a movie studio infested with big lumps of rabid homicidal latex.

What ensues is a tedious series of fire fights between the soldiers, armed to the teeth with latest weaponry from Toys R Us, and the mutant blobs of latex. Lots of people die, but I defy anyone to care.
The most shocking thing about Doom is that it wasn’t created by Uwe Boll.

2 comments:

  1. I kinda figured. My guess is that your review is twice as entertaining as the movie and took only a minute of my time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wise words indeed and now quoted here: http://horrorpedia.com/2012/10/10/doom/

    ReplyDelete